JB Personal Coaching, located in Diemen in the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Telephone: +316 101 75 027
Personal data that we process
JB Personal Coaching processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on the website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– List of customer contact details via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
JB Personal Coaching processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data from you:
– biometric data
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
JB Personal Coaching processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– JB Personal Coaching analyzes your behavior on the website and apps Fitbit and Trainerize in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– JB Personal Coaching also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
JB Personal Coaching does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of Personal Data that we process about you, you can of course contact us.
Sharing personal data with third parties
JB Personal Coaching does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. JB Personal Coaching remains responsible for these processing operations.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by JB Personal Coaching and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to Jimmy@jbpersonalcoaching.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within two weeks.
JB Personal Coaching would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
How we secure personal data
JB Personal Coaching takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact via Jimmy@jbpersonalcoaching.com.